How we can help?
Entertainment, Media and Sports
Entertainment, Media, and Sports
Australia has a rich history of producing sports, media and entertainment talent. Australian artists, performers, entertainers and athletes have regularly made their mark on the international stage and we are privileged to host some iconic infrastructure and events in sports and entertainment.
Strong capabilities off-field and off-stage are essential for sustaining this success. Successful sport, media and entertainment businesses require the management of diverse challenges in order to deliver a first class entertainment experience for a highly passionate and discerning audience. Few industries need to manage such a broad range of challenges with such a visible profile.
entertainment, media and sports sectors -- including film, television, music, publishing, video games, the performing arts, sports, fashion, and advertising
Some Market segments
- Live events
- Radio and television / media (4K HD television, OTT video services, TV on demand)
- On-line media (on-line publishing, social media, on-line advertising, on-line marketing, etc.)
- Internet (content) and gaming companies
- Publishers (on-line and in-print)
- Entertainment and artist management companies
- Sports arenas
- Music industry
- Sports clubs
- Studios, distributors, event promoters, sponsors
- Other suppliers to the entertainment, media or sports industries
- Aussie Stocks Are Expensive 11/04/2020
- 9 Resources to Get You Prepared for Tax Season 21/03/2019
- Four Big Mistakes Your Corporate Business Is Making 22/03/2018
- Cutting Your Restaurant’s Operations Costs 10/03/2014
- How to Find the Best Bank for Your Business 07/09/2013